Parent-Teacher-Student interviews will be held on Tuesday, 24 September and Thursday, 26 September 2019 from 4:00pm – 6:30pm in the Auditorium.
Each interview has an allocated 6 minutes timeslot. If you need to speak to a teacher on a more in- depth basis, please contact the teacher directly.
This is a mutually beneficial opportunity for parents to discuss their daughter’s progress with the class room teachers. Including your daughter in the interview helps promote independent learning. If your daughter’s teacher is requesting an interview with you, in regard to either Achievement or Application, you will receive an email indicating this.
Please note: A teacher may request an interview both to commend a student’s performance as well as discuss any concerns about progress. If teachers do not request an interview with you, you are still encouraged to make appointments with any teacher to discuss your daughter’s progress.
Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO) Booking Instructions
You will be using the “Parent Teacher On-Line” (PTO) web-based software for these interviews. This will allow you to book the interview times that suit you from any internet-connected computer or from your smartphone. If you wish to book appointments from your mobile you will need to download the free PTO app from either the apple app store or the google play store. Instructions on how to use this app and the relevant school code are available from the PTO login screen.
You will have access to the Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO) system from Tuesday 17 September 2019. If you currently have an email address lodged with the College you will be able to:
• Follow this link to PTO (opens in a new window)
• Enter your surname and either obtain your PIN/enter your PIN
(NB - First time access will be to obtain your pin. Pins are generated and do not remain the same from the previous semester).
Once you have requested your pin an email will be sent to the nominated family email address. This email contains a secure link that when clicked will log you straight into PTO to make your bookings. If you do not receive an email, please contact the College as we may have an incorrect email address for you.
For families who have not provided the College with a current family email address, we would appreciate you contacting us with this information.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your daughter’s teachers.
- Every parent/guardian receives a login and pin on request – you can make a booking
using one as a family booking, or both if you want individual bookings.
- You will only see timeslots that are available at the time you are using the system. As timeslots are booked for your allocated teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available.
- Please leave 6 minutes between appointments to allow for movement time.
- When you have made your booking please print a record of it. You can also log in and change your booking at a later date.
- Please note that bookings cannot be made after 8:00am on the day of the interview.
- If there are no timeslots available for an interview, please use the option requestingthe teacher to contact you or contact them directly.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO, please notify the College on 6243 4100.
“Because we are using an online service for the booking of these interviews we will disclose the student’s name, parent’s name and teacher’s name to the service provider. The information will be provided to the service provider in an encrypted and secure manner and will only be used to arrange the booking of these student/parent/teacher interviews. If you have any queries about this matter, please feel free to contact the Principal.”