Today is World Chocolate Day.
What is not to love about chocolate?
If you don't have the answer, follow the link below, to learn more about the health benefits of this delicious substance.
Please choose Fairtrade where possible.
Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand says their system benefits farmers and producers in the developing world through:
- a fair and stable price for their produce
- security of long-term contracts
- investment in local community development
- improved working conditions (the standards also prohibit child labour)
- environmentally sustainable farming methods
- support in gaining the knowledge and skills needed to operate successfully in the global economy.
You can look for this logo: