Merici College is enrolling now for 2024 and beyond. Our Principal, Mrs Anna Masters, is currently holding enrolment interviews for 2024. For all enrolment information, please visit https://www.merici.act.edu.au/enrolment.
To assist with administrative requirements for enrolments, please ensure that all supporting documentation is uploaded as required. Documentation includes:
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (This documentation is required for all applications at Merici College.)
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
After your application is submitted, please contact Narelle Patrick, Enrolments Officer, on telephone 62434150 or email [email protected]. Narelle will then schedule an interview for your family to meet with Mrs Masters at a mutually convenient time.
The formal enrolment period dates, as advertised by Catholic Education Canberra/Goulburn are from 1 May – 26 May 2023. Letters of offer will be sent on the 23rd of June and Acceptance of an offer is due Friday 21st July.
Merici College will only be offering a small number of places at Merici College in Year 7, in comparison to other ACT schools. So, it is important to return your enrolment form, as soon as possible and prior to 27 May 2023. Should we exceed this number of applications, we will commence a wait list.
Please note that the Merici school fees schedule covers all educational expenses, with no hidden costs. For information on school fees, please visit https://www.merici.act.edu.au/enrolments/school-fees.
We look forward to welcoming your family to our College.