Dear Parents and Carers of Year 7 students,
As you may be aware, the ACT and Southern NSW region is part of a widespread weather warning issued by the Bureau of Meteorology for heavy rain, strong winds and flooding over the coming days.
Following advice from the Tallong Campus and the risk and compliance team at Catholic Education, Camp One, which was scheduled to depart tomorrow for students in Ningil, Penola and Tullow Houses, has been postponed until later in the Term, with the rescheduled date to be advised in the coming days.
Camp Two for Students in Balgo, Brescia and Seiwa Houses will still proceed at this stage, departing Wednesday, 26 October and returning Friday, 28 October.
Classes will run as usual for all Year 7 Students on Monday and Tuesday.
Although we are disappointed that camp will not be occurring tomorrow, your daughter’s safety is always our prime concern, and we are committed to providing the same experience for all of our girls.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Mrs Kate Durham
Deputy Principal Wellbeing