A Christmas Concert will be held in the auditorium from 10.15am to 1.00pm. A disco will follow from 1.15pm – 3.15pm. It is a casual clothes day with a Christmas theme. No donation required. Appropriate clothing is expected.
Students are invited to come to school wearing casual clothes with a Christmas theme. Parents and students are reminded of the following guidelines for casual clothes day:
- All College rules about make-up, jewellery and facial piercings apply on this day.
- Shoulders must be covered and no shoe-string tops, bare midriffs or revealing necklines.
- Skirts and/or shorts should be mid-length or longer: no ‘short-shorts’ or ‘mini skirts’.
- No pyjamas or onesies.
- No ‘skins’ or tights to be worn instead of trousers or jeans.
- No inappropriate slogans or symbols on clothing or accessories.
- Do not wear any of the following shoe types: ugg boots, thongs or high-heeled shoes.