End of Term 1 (Friday 12 April)
Term 2 Begins (Monday 29 April)
Please note that winter uniform must be worn from the commencement of Term 2. We draw your attention to the following uniform reminder from the Principal.
- Skirt lengths (at knee length)
- Nail polish (neutral shade)
- Jewellery (simple ring, bracelet, a silver or gold chain necklace and maximum of two pairs of small sleeper/studs in the lobe of the ear only). No other necklaces, items or piercings are permitted. Please be mindful that body piercings need to be removed whilst at school. Band aids covering body piercings and piercings that are transparent, are not alternatives to remedying the situation.
- Hair (extreme hair style and colour is not acceptable).
- No visible tattoos
- School shoes must be lace-up and polished. No Mary-Jane or buckle shoes are permitted.
- The Merici school bag is also compulsory and needs to be in good condition.
- Hoodies are not part of the uniform.
Please follow the link https://www.merici.act.edu.au/my-merici/resources/uniforms to find the College’s uniform requirements.