On the last day of Term 3, Friday 25 September, our SRC have organised a day of fun and ‘feel good’ activities for students to enjoy.
Students are invited to come dressed in casual clothes for the day. Please note that:
- All College rules about make-up, jewellery and facial piercings apply on this day.
- Shoulders must be covered and no shoe-string tops, bare midriffs or revealing necklines.
- Skirts and/or shorts should be mid-length or longer (no ‘short-shorts’ or ‘mini skirts’).
- No ‘skins’ or tights to be worn instead of trousers or jeans.
- No inappropriate slogans or symbols on clothing or accessories.
- Do not wear ugg boots, thongs or high-heeled shoes.
Please direct any enquiries to Virginia McLeod, Head of Junior School (email@example.com).